Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24 - Psalm 139 & 140

Psalm 139 & 140

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Psalm 139 gives us a glimpse of the understanding God has of each of us. The Psalm describes God surrounding us, and knowing our thoughts. In essence, God knows everything there is about us for God created us.

You are God's creation. You are created in a unique manner with a purpose in life. The greatest moments in life come when we understand that purpose and live it. What is that purpose? What if it begins very simply by seeking to follow the way of Jesus every day? In doing so, we will be open to what God brings our way.

1 comment:

  1. I have lately been thinking about what my purpose is in life, and what I am supposed to do in order to follow God. Yesterday, however, I realized that whatever I do can be done to the glory of God and to serve His purpose. I think that I will one day determine what my calling is, but until then, there is no reason that I still cannot live my life following Him.

    ReplyDelete