Monday, December 13, 2010

Luke 12

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

I want you to evaluate your life today. I want you to evaluate where your treasure is. Here are some questions I want you to use to evaluate your life:

Where do you spend most of your time?
Do you worry? If yes, what do you worry about?
What do you do with your discretionary income?
What gets you excited?
Do you have any actions that you hide from others?

There may be many more questions you would add to this list. The important thing is for us to think through our lives and what we treasure.

1 comment:

  1. These words of Jesus are a combination of dogmatic, frightening and in some parts, comforting (regarding worry)! I'll work on the evaluation of my life today - and in the coming days. It certainly gives food for thought!

    I keep thinking about verse 47 regarding knowing and doing the Master's will. I was told recently that when that is true, we then are responsible for doing only two things: be faithful and obedient. I realize I can't do these two simple-sounding things without God's help. That is my prayer - for Him to help me be faithful and obedient in all things!

    ReplyDelete