Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11

Acts 17

I can not imagine how hard it was for Paul as he traveled from city to city proclaiming the gospel. The courage he had was amazing. His willingness to lay his life on the line in order that others might hear about Jesus is inspiring.

The challenge for us is to be willing to share our faith. We too often allow fear to silence us. Or we excuse ourselves by thinking we don't know enough or have the correct words. The challenge is to be willing to share what God has done for us.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the courage - and ability to write - like Paul! I wonder what Paul would say to us or write to us if he came into our city or country. I think he would be pleased with some of the things we do in response to our Lord's command to love our neighbors as ourselves. On the other hand, would he think we were worshiping modern day "idols" in the form of all the "stuff" that we have?

    ReplyDelete