Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15

Matthew 26:20-25

"'Is it I, Rabbi?' He said to him, 'You have said so.'"

Jesus is sitting with the disciples knowing that one of them will betray Him. I have to wonder how the disciples felt when Jesus told them that He would be betrayed by one of them. Did they have a guilty conscious? I more wonder how Judas felt when Jesus confirmed that he would be the one to betray Him. Do we betray Jesus in our lives? Do we do so intentionally? What would Jesus' answer be to us if we were to ask the same question as Judas- "Is it I?"

-Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Do we betray Jesus each and every time that we turn our heads to the hungry or homeless or those who are hurting? I thank God for His amazing grace that grants forgiveness when I do (unintentionally) betray Him!

    ReplyDelete