Friday, January 7, 2011

Hebrews 11

This chapter has an amazing list of the actions of individuals living out there faith. What would be written about you living out your faith? Our first inclination is to think that nothing could be written. Yet, consider this. Whenever you give of your time serving another person that is an act of faith. Whenever you give financially in the name of God it is an act of faith. Whenever you tell someone else about what God has done in your life, it is an act of faith. Our stories may not be as dramatic as Noah's or Abraham's, but they are still stories of faith.

2 comments:

  1. What a thought-provoking question! I certainly appreciate Ken's responses! It gives me hope that something positive could be written about my faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the question you posed to us a couple of years ago (and you thought no one listened!!) "What did you do today that only a Christian would do?" I try to ask myself that question often, and I believe that shows our faith, by daily acting in Christian ways.

    ReplyDelete